Thursday 29 October 2015

Weekend Brunch Style


Just before the Durga Puja holidays started in Kolkata, we decided to spend a lazy Sunday having Brunch before we headed out of the city. If you have live in the city, you will know that going to Barbeque/Flavors of China on weekends is a tradition for many. Even after all these years, I get a craving for their yummy Indo-Chinese every once in a while.

I saw this gorgeous white brick background on Park Street and it looked like such a perfect backdrop for what I was wearing. My weekend brunch style is pretty casual and effortless. I got this really cool black and white cropped shirt from my Forever New voucher which was perfect for the weekend as I hate tucking my shirts. And my Red Kate Spade and sea green ballerinas served as just right amount of pop of colour against the monotones. 

I like my bags to be big and roomy as they have a little storage closet inside them and this bag is perfect for that. I even use it as a laptop bag from time to time and so far it has been really sturdy. Not a stitch or mark out of place on it. In case, you are on the lookout for a daily tote, I highly recommend the Kate Spade Harmony. It is a fabulous bag for the price.

What are your plans for this weekend? 
Hope you had an amazing time this Pujas/ Dussehra!







Skirt: Forever 21 // Similar
Shoes: Lavie // Similar
Bracelet: NewU // Similar


12 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit. love the shoes n the skirt is super adorable.

    Aditi
    www.sosaree.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely outfit and you look so gorgeous!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous and preppy outfit!! I absolutely love how you added those turquoise blue flats for that pop of colour!! <3

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg! This is the cutest look I've seen in a long time now :D How adorable you look in that polka dot skirt, love everything about this look :)

    www.asipofbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg! This is the cutest look I've seen in a long time now :D How adorable you look in that polka dot skirt, love everything about this look :)

    www.asipofbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss the Durga Pooja atmosphere of Kolkata! You look so cute <3 Love those flats!

    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. bag is so gorg!
    http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bag! I'm mainly just going shopping for christmas presents this weekend! I have such a big family that I have to start early.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

badge