Friday 25 March 2016

L'Oreal Hydra Total Skincare Review




For those of you who know me personally, know that I recently made some big changes in my life. Which is why I think I have a good enough reason for my absence from my blog. I recently moved to a new country, started a new job, and gave a face-lift of sorts to my blog. I was pleasantly surprised to receive a gorgeous gift in my mail a month back which made my move all the more sweeter. My shift to Canada was welcomed with some new products by L'Oreal courtesy of Influenster Canada. So, I figured what better why to start my blog again than with a review of the L'Oreal Hydra Total Skincare range. 




The box arrived with gorgeous packaging in which the products were packed to make sure that there were no leaks. The Hydra-Total 5 comes is 3 ranges for different skin types and I received the Ultra-Soothing range in the micellar water, toner, and moisturizer. The other lines are called fresh and ultra-even. Each product has not just one but 5 great benefits for your skin! 


MICELLAR WATER

Price: $8.47 CAD at Walmart.

I was really excited to try this one as I had never used micellar water before or even heard of it for that matter.I was a little doubtful of using it as I have combination skin and the product was for dry to sensitive skin. But, I was pretty happy with the product! I love how light it felt and was almost as refreshing as a toner. The 5 benefits are cleanser, make-up remover, soothes dry skin, softens, hydrates. It is basically a cleanser and I am currently using it as a makeup remover. It doesn't irritate my skin at all, which is great since it is super sensitive and I break out from most makeup removers. Out of all 3 this is probably one I would repurchase the most.  


TONER

Price: $8.47 CAD at Walmart

The toner had a gel-like consistency which was something  did not expect in a toner. It still felt good on the skin though and spread easily and had a pleasant cooling effect. It has the effects of a toner, removes impurities, soothes dry skin, softens, and hydrates. I doubt that I will repurchase it though as I have other toners that I prefer for combination skin although I have no complaints with this one. This is another winner for sensitive skin!  


MOISTURIZER

Price: $12.97 CAD at Walmart

The ultra-soothing moisturizer moisturizes, soothes dry skin, replenishes, softens, and comforts. This moisturizer was one of those products that I felt was more geared towards dry skin rather than sensitive as it not feel as good on mine than the others. I also have an oily T-Zone so I have a hard time finding moisturizers anyways. I would probably not buy it again as it did not suit my skin type at all!



I received theses products complimentary from Influenster Canada for testing purpose. All opinions expressed in the post are honest, unbiased and my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

badge