Sunday 30 August 2015

7 Ways to Wear Pallazo's for the Short Girl !


One of the questions I get asked most frequently at my store is if a Palazzo will look on them.Even though the Palazzo trend is huge right now in the Indian Fashion Scene, A lot of girls are reluctant to try them as they have a misconception that it will make them look short or fat. Palazzo's can be worn by anybody and when worn the right way.it can actually make you look even slimmer!

This style is especially great for the pear shaped Indian Woman if not too wide. Pallazo's take the stress away from your hips and thighs by not clinging to it but flowing gracefully towards your ankles.Here are some of my tips on how short girls should style their palazzos. 

1.PAIR IT WITH A CROP TOP

It gives the illusion of height but cutting the top part of your body into half.



2.TUCK IT IN.

If crop tops aren't really your thing.Tuck a loose tee in!
It gives the same look.



3.GO MONOTONE.

One of the basics of looking taller is to wear the same color on your top and bottom!



4.PAIR IT WITH WEDGE HEELS.

Because with palazzo's  you can't really see what's beneath them.It could be 1" heels or they could be skyscrapers.



5.CROP IT TO ANKLE LENGTH

Not a culotte yet not really a palazzo.I don't know why.I just feel they work.



6.GO FOR A SLIGHTLY SLIMMER LEG

A slimmer leg is much more flattering for a shorter height.Also,it is so much more slimming!



7.WORK IT LIKE A BOSS.

And last of all.Ditch the rules and carry the look with all the confidence you have in you!


Check out how I styled my palazzo's here.
Also,I would love to know how you styled your palazzo pants!Let me know in the comments below!

So,go out and buy those pair of palazzos you've been lusting after now.And check out some amazing designs at Amazon.in!








20 comments:

  1. WOW...fantastic post. i dont own palazzos yet. i feel they will look horrible on my pear shaped frame.

    Aditi
    www.sosaree.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must try the slim ones with a tucked top Aditi! Will look quite similar to straight pants!

      Delete
  2. Great post Shreya! You've mentioned really helpful tips and broken down the myths to wearing these pants :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im a really short girl and I've always wanted to rock a pair of palazzos so this is AWESOME!! Really helpful and inspirational <3 I loved every single tip and photo you included. Followed you via GFC <3 Hope you can support me too

    BCfactor Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. COOL TREND
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/08/sultry-smokey-eyes.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these work so well. I especially like the idea of the crop top and also wedges- in that picture you could never end tell it's heels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed a crop top always works in favour of a short girl. Another trick is to pick a high waist palazzo.

    My Recent Post - Review Beautiful Day Mist

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'd love to be able to pull these off, all of these looks are great!

    avec danielle | new post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great styling tips! I usually prefer the slimmer leg ones :)

    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Rakshanda!
      Am sure u look great in them as always! :D

      Delete
  9. 5 and 6 are my favourite!!!!
    Kiss
    Chiara
    http://shesinfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so informative! Great post babe
    xoxo
    http://thedemeler.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these pics and they totally make me want to get a pair! I love the tucked in and the working it like a boss looks most!! :)

    Erica
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is amazing!! such a fun and fab piece! :D

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete

badge