Thursday 13 August 2015

Crop-Tops,Goa and the Monsoon...


Have you ever been to Goa in the Monsoon?
If you haven't you must go now.The beauty of a Goan Monsoon washes away all your cares with the rain and you come back a rejuvenated person.If you've been following me on Instagram,You can catch a glimpse of it here.
We stayed at the Taj Holiday Village which is lush and green and so perfect for the weather.They have a gorgeous private beach and the most amazing Thai Restaurant.Goa is so touristy and crowded in the season that you hardly get a chance to appreciate it's beauty.In the monsoons the beaches are less crowded and the people much more relaxed.And Did I tell you how green everything is?
I can't help repeating. :D
I went with the laidback vibe of the place and slipped on this super comfy and chic Crop Top set from Global Desi,some chappals and my backpack and set out exploring.The glasses I stole/borrowed from my cousin,though.
Somehow,All my pictures have that crease on my top.But,I loved the pictures too much to not share them with you.Do let me know about your experience in Goa and if you have visited in the monsoon?





Crop -Top/Skirt Set: Global Desi (ON SALE NOW!)
Earrings: Bangkok Chatuchak Market
Bangles and Bag : Souvenir Shopping in Africa
Sunglasses: Borrowed
Pictures by The Awesome Devanshi Rungta.

22 comments:

  1. I love GOA n I love global desi. loved ur sunnies too.

    Aditi
    www.sosaree.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. obsessed with these shades!
    xoxo
    http://thedemeler.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This set is so cute! I love the length of the midi skirt I think its perfect for heels and flats. Oh and those shades are cool as well
    http://www.musebymalu.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't ever been! Love your outfit!

    Made in MauveBloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this top-skirt set!! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely! Love this outfit. And I went to Goa last month for my babymoon and stayed at Taj Exotica :)

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roshni!
      We visited Taj Exotica for dinner...the Italian was yummy!

      Delete
  7. Hi dear and thank you very much for your friendship on IFB. I’m very happy!!! I like very much this outfit....is perfect on you! Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing pictures, wana follow each other on GFC?
    chk out my new post - http://sapphireziva.blogspot.com/ !!
    xo, Kanchan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cool outfit <3 Love the vintage shades!

    Have a nice day :)
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Charu!
    Will have a look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another amazing post and love the content!
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete

badge