Monday 3 August 2015

Nautical Style with a Twist

Every once in a while,I yearn for the sun,sand and the sea.But,since I cannot really go to work in my Boardwalk Shorts,I resort to the next best thing.Nautical Stripes.

The key to wearing nautical stripes is to pair it with a nice solid colour.I chose a white and played it up with colorful accessories but it looks amazing with a pop of classic red or yellow too! Then add some chunky goodness somewhere and you are good to go sail the seas.Of people.In my case.

But if you are heading for the real sea.I just want you to know that I'm very jealous.You stole my daydreams.






Top: Zara
Bangles: Assorted,Thrifted and Gifted
Shop Similar here and here
Necklace: Curio Shop in Darjeeling

Linking Up to The Pleated Poppy and Cappucino and Fashion for this post!





29 comments:

  1. cute <3 love the skirt!

    - Mariah-Ruthel
    http://mariahruthel.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loveeeee that skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nautical skirt is absolutely beautiful! I love how you paired it with the white tee!

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty look!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute skirt, you look lovely.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely outfit. I love your skirt !

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the skirt! I rarely see a pleated skirt with a pattern so this one is so fun! Plus, nautical stripes always look good :)

    Sierra
    Sierra Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad I came across your blog! This outfit is very cute and I love your skirt so very much!

    Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute outfit! i love the skirt.

    wanna follow each other? let me know.
    www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a pretty look :)

    http://maariemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovin the skirt and the jewelry <3
    xoxo

    http://thedemeler.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That maxi skirt is so cute! I love your style!
    Jenna Marie | jennamarie98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. great post and blog!

    follow?
    http://fashionlikealife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Rabea!Will drop by your blog and have a look soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE nautical stripes too!! Platinum Mall is the best place to shop, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  16. The nautical skirt is absolutely beautiful! I love how you paired it with the white tee!
    Buy Etinax

    ReplyDelete

badge