Thursday 30 July 2015

How to Reuse your Bridesmaid Dress with Weddington Way

When I got the oppurtunity to restyle a bridesmaid dress for a summer date night,I was totally in.Date nights and Wedding fashion being two of my most favorite things in the world!
They sent me some images to pick from and I just fell in love with this blue beauty.I decided to take in use the dreamy color of the dress and create a pastel look perfect for the summer.I balanced the solid color of the dress with printed floral shoes and metallic jewelry.

If you have a wedding coming up,be sure to check out their amazing range of dresses here and
I hope this gave you some ideas on how to restyle your bridesmaid dress!
Do let me know how you have reinvented your bridesmaid style!


Neckpiece: Roposo.com
Nail art: Stylecraze.com

4 comments:

  1. pretty cool idea. Love the blue color though.
    New Post on my blog, do drop by soon ,<3
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pastel shades <3 <3 Such a pretty dress!

    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/
    IG-@rakhshandarizvi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea love it.
    My blog: RumelaTheShopaholic

    ReplyDelete

badge