Saturday 12 September 2015

All Black Like a Cat


You will rarely see an all black look on me. Although, I love the colour in bits and pieces. Unless it is a dress, I have never done an all black look. And never ever during the day. But black was the theme of the day for the Instagram style challenge I was doing this month. So, black it was. However, I couldn't resist jazzing it up a bit with some accessories here and there.It was just all getting too dark for me. And dark I am not. 

I like to think of myself as a positive person. Even when my mood is grey ( or black), I tend to gravitate towards happier colours instead of darker ones.Like, did you know that singing can improve your mood if you are depressed. It can. I've tried it. But maybe that's just me. So the next time you're low, hum a happy little song and let me know if it makes a difference.






Top: Zara. Similar
Pants: Zara. Similar
Necklace: Thrifted. Similar
Cuff: Johari Bazaar, Jaipur Similar
Shoes: GK Market, New Delhi, Gifted. Similar and Better.

P.S.- Do you like the new hair? I am having a little bit of a Love-Like relationship with it. It's so different that it's just taking a little getting used to.

13 comments:

  1. I am definitly a fan of black cominations!
    this one loos so fresh on you, like it so much!
    have a nice day:)
    Isidora
    http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE BLACK! Hahaha, I feel like all black gets such a bad rep for being so gloomy but to me, its so much fun and so cool like a kitty cat! Whatever you feel about black, I think you look amazing! <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bash! I love black too...just not all black...you can carry it off really well though!

      Delete
  3. I love black, you look so pretty in this outfit. Loved your bag too <3
    Kisses <3
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh god!! I'm like u too! Can't wear all black! Love your bag.
    And i saw u on that indieblogger meet! Didn't have a chance to say "hi"! So "hiiii". :) :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black is always so chic. I tend to do an all black look every now and then. You look lovely.

    www.ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This haircut looks damn cute on you! :) Love this all black look and those accessories, so gorgeous! :D

    www.asipofbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

badge