Tuesday 20 January 2015

The Bridal Files : Wedding

Your wedding day is the one day when you truly feel like a queen and look like one too.I used to brush away the 'moment when you just know' about your bridal trousseau but the moment I put on this lehenga I knew it was 'The One',And then,just like that you know that you are done looking.I hope the pictures have managed to capture a little bit of the magic and joy that the day had for me.

Almost hard to believe that I've reached at the end of The Bridal Files.It has been a special journey which I have loved sharing with all of you.I just came back from our first anniversary and new years trip last week and it still seems as new as the first day of marriage (minus the formalities,Thank God!).So,lets not think of this as the end of my Bridal Journey but the beginning of my Happily Ever After!








Lehenga: Sabyasachi
Shoes:Charles and Keith
Jewellery: Sunita Shekhawat
MUA: Don Hsiao (M.A.C.)

Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin !

13 comments:

  1. U made such a pretty bride...here's wishing u a belated Happy anniversary.
    I think the sabyasachi lehenga was the perfect start to ur happily ever after. ;) #justsaying

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am glad u knew that the lehenga was made for u, n indeed its the most prettiest color, yet minimal. U look so charming <3
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Pictures...

    find more latest post on weddings in india on http://www.indiagetonline.info

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look absolutely stunning in your traditional wedding outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!! there is nothing quite like an indian wedding!! :D beautiful pictures!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful and exciting!!! I love the henna and it is all so beautiful!!! <3 Thanks for stopping by my bloggie again. I look forward to your next visit!

    God bless,
    Christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your lehenga. You are looking absolutely gorgeous on your special day :)

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous! I love all the special details! The embroidery and color is stunning! Congrats on celebrating your first anniversary!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really looking great and beautiful. I am very happy see all these pictures and these are wonderful bridal designs. Thank you.

    Candid Wedding Photography Chennai

    ReplyDelete

badge