Tuesday 5 March 2013

A Spring Fling

When I think of spring,I think of florals (Sorry,Miranda Priestly).And this outfit is what my typical weekend Spring outfit would be like.Casual,Comfy and Colourful. Since Spring days are limited in Kolkata before the much dreaded summers begin,we try to make most of whatever little bit of decent weather is left.Soon,it will be too hot and humid to even want to go outdoors!
I wore this outfit for a relaxing afternoon out last Sunday  The floral pants cheer up the most boring days and about my obsession for pink you will soon find out with the upcoming posts. Everytime,I see something in the most in-your-face bright pink...I just have to pick it up.If you give me an option between any color and pink.It will always be pink!I had planned to put on pink nail paint also but didn't get the time and I really wanted to do another outfit post soon.The makeup is minimal with just a hint of Kohl and Lipbalm as I don't like too much of a fuss on weekends unless I'm going somewhere dressy.Do let me know what you think?






Top-Zara
Necklace- Mosaic FA
Bangles- Here & There
Earrings-Forever 21
Heart Ring-Accessorize
Slippers -Tally Weijl
Sunglass Case(Used as Clutch)-Claire's

P.S.- Did you know about Bloggers Against Social Injustice(BASI)?It is a great initiative by a group of bloggers with a fashion for fashion and social change.If you want to make a difference but don't know how...Do join in!

27 comments:

  1. WOW !! This outfit is shouting SPRING :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you're carrying that sunglass case as a clutch! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your necklace and idea of using a sunglass case as clutch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..this is such a breezy look..u have pulled it out so effortlessly.
    Love the necklace n slippers.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. So colourfullll!! Loved it!

    Do Take part in the Women's Day Contest on my blog!
    http://pineapple-ish.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink is such a great colour on you! I love the way you accessorised this look, your necklace and bracelets are gorgeous :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome outfit! So sunny:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your sandals!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit looks very lovely on you come check my blog out and if you like what you see we could follow each other. http://thepocketsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful pink colour!

    Love from Amsterdam!

    http://juicyconfashions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey ! :) I love your passion you have for your blog! I am following. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Also on bloglovin, facebook, instagram, twitter, tumblr and even lookbook if you want :3 <3

    NEW POST UP, YOU HAVE TO SEE IT :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look great:)
    loveddd the neckpiece :)
    -Poorva

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute. I like those floral pants. <3
    Xx
    Rhea
    http://fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving your look..so fresh and well co-ordinated...

    jennysbicycle.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Love the burst of colors! The pants are so lively! I'm totally in love with that necklace!!! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey there !

    this is the first post I am reading on your blog and I am an Indian blogger too so instantly feel the urge to connect with local bloggers!! followed you on Bloglovin.

    And as for this post.... I guess I am the total opposite of you when it comes to pink and florals too. But you have definitely made it work !! Agreed spring lasts for such a short time in India right... not fair !

    Plus the first line about Miranda Priestly..well that made me go to youtube and watch that scene. I love it !

    Swati @ The Creative Bent

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for stopping by and leaving those nice words on my blog, dear! It's funny seeing your floral outfit today- I just posted an inspiration board on wearing florals, and one of the looks I love is mixing florals with bright hues. Love the prints and pink with your statement necklace!

    I'm following you on GFC as well :)

    ~Britta

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning outfit! I love florals, all year round!!your pants are super awesome!! And pretty neckpiece as well:)

    Thanks for dropping by, I would love for us to follow each other..

    xo
    Shubhi's Revels!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute blog! Maybe we could follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin?
    I can't wait to see your next post !

    www.modishYou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. such a gorgeous summer look ! love the colours <3 ...would You like to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin' ? please just check my blog nad let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. you look so pretty!!
    this outfit is adorable!
    thanks for follow me! follow you back on GFC now :)
    wanna follow also on bloglovin, facebook and stylepile?
    xx
    veronica

    ReplyDelete
  22. hi!
    nice blog, following you!
    visit mine and let me know if you like it ;)
    kisses from Spain,
    s

    ReplyDelete
  23. loving this peppy combo! you and I think alike when we think of Miranda Priestly and her famous lines on spring for florals! :D
    following you on GFC now, follow me back if you like :)
    ~ashy
    http://thezingofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Really cute outfit :)
    *Following*
    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete

badge